GeForce RTX 4070 Ti GAMING X TRIO 12G
Get equipped for stellar gaming and creating with the NVIDIA® GeForce RTX™ 4070 Ti. It’s built with the ultra-efficient NVIDIA Ada Lovelace architecture. Experience fast ray tracing, AI-accelerated performance with DLSS 3, new ways to create, and much more.
- Extreme Performance: 2760 MHz (MSI Center)
- Boost: 2745 MHz (GAMING & SILENT Mode)
- Memory Speed 21 Gbps
- 12GB GDDR6X
- DisplayPort x 3 (v1.4a)
- HDMI™ x 1 (Supports 4K@120Hz HDR, 8K@60Hz HDR, and Variable Refresh Rate as specified in HDMI 2.1a)
- TORX Fan 5.0: Fan blades linked by ring arcs and a fan cowl work together to stabilize and maintain high-pressure airflow.
- COPPER BASEPLATE: The CNC machined nickel-plated copper base captures heat from the GPU and the memory then rapidly transfers it to Core Pipes.
- Core Pipe: Precision-machined heat pipes ensure max contact to the GPU baseplate and spread heat along the full length of the heatsink.
- Airflow Control: Sections of different heatsink fins disrupt unwanted airflow harmonics and reduce noise.
- Dual BIOS gives you the choice to prioritize full performance in GAMING mode or low noise in SILENT mode.
- MSI Center – The exclusive MSI Center software lets you monitor, tweak and optimize MSI products in real-time.
- Afterburner – Take full control with the most recognized and widely used graphics card overclocking software in the world.
Device Type: Graphics card
Bus Type: PCI Express 4.0
Graphics Engine: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 4070 Ti
Boost Clock: 2745 MHz
CUDA Cores: 7680
VR Ready: Yes
Max Resolution: 7680 x 4320
Max Monitors Supported: 4
Interfaces: 3 x DisplayPort ¦ HDMI (supports 4K@120Hz as specified in HDMI 2.1)
API Supported: OpenGL 4.6, DirectX 12 Ultimate
Features: Dual Bios, NVIDIA G-Sync ready, DrMOS, MSI Zero Frozr technology, Nvidia Studio, NVIDIA Reflex, Core Pipe, Nvidia Broadcast, NVIDIA Ada Lovelace GPU technology, 4th gen Tensor Cores, 3rd gen Ray Tracing Cores, TriFrozr 3 Thermal Design, Torx 5.0 Fans, NVIDIA DLSS 3, High-Efficiency Carbonyl Inductors (HCI), HDCP
Size: 12 GB
Technology: GDDR6X SDRAM
Memory Speed: 21 Gbps
Bus Width: 192-bit
- System Requirements
Required Power Supply: 700 W
Additional Requirements: 16 pin PCI Express power connector
Power Consumption Operational: 285 Watt
Software Included: MSI Center
Compliant Standards: DisplayPort 1.4a
Width: 2.4 in
Depth: 13.3 in
Height: 5.5 in
Weight: 3.55 lbs
Shipping Weight: 5.56 lbs